Fire emergency light maintenance method:
1. Fire emergency lights should be installed or stored in a ventilated, dry and non-corrosive place.
2. When using fire emergency lights, try to avoid impact and knock.
3. Regularly check the running status of the lamps every month, and always pay attention to whether the work indicators are working normally.
4. Pay attention to the normal charge and discharge maintenance for the lamp with electricity storage. Generally, recharge the battery once every 2-3 months to extend the service life of the battery.
5. In normal use, the lamp should be charged once every six months to avoid early failure of the battery.
6. When the lamp is not used for a long time, the battery should be discharged and discharged. When the lamp is working again, the lamp should be charged for about 18-24 hours, and the lamp can work normally.
Fire emergency lighting is a kind of lighting tool commonly used in fire emergency. It has long emergency time and high brightness with automatic power failure function. The fire emergency light has the characteristics of low power consumption, high brightness and long service life. The power switch and the indicator light are designed on the side, which is suitable for emergency lighting in factories, hotels, schools, units and other public places.