Intelligent sensor lighting is becoming more and more user-friendly. In the current era, intelligence is more and more popular among people. What advantages does intelligent sensor lighting have to be loved?
First, the control content and scope:
1. Time Control Different time control of lighting fixtures for normal working conditions in each area is realized by electrical components such as a clock manager.
2. Automatic adjustment and control of illumination brightness Through the electrical components such as each dimming module and illuminance dynamic detector, the automatic dimming control of the lighting fixtures for normal working conditions in each area under normal conditions is realized. Illuminance does not change with changes in external factors such as sunshine, and is always maintained at a preset value of illumination.
3. Scene Control Through each electrical component such as the dimming module and the control panel, the scene switching control of the lighting area in the normal working state in each area is controlled.
4. Automatic switch control Through each electrical component such as dimming module and motion detector, automatic switch control of lighting fixtures in normal working conditions in each area is realized.
5. The control of emergency lighting refers to the control performed by the intelligent lighting control system on the emergency lighting in a special area. By controlling the electrical components such as the dimming module of each emergency lighting control, the lighting fixtures in each area are realized under emergency conditions. Abandon control such as dimming to achieve 100% emergency lighting in an accident state.
6. Manual remote control In the normal state, the infrared remote control is used to realize the manual control and regional scene control of the lighting fixtures in each area.
The scope of intelligent lighting control system control mainly includes the following categories: urban area lighting, street lighting; computer center, hospital, military and other important departments; home foyer and atrium, walkway and elevator room; and in addition, the overall structure of large buildings Facade lighting is also controlled by a smart lighting control system that provides switching signals.