Hopcalite Catalyst is a carbon monoxide catalyst, commonly known as carbon monoxide oxidation catalyst. The product is produced and inspected according to the requirements of the People's Republic of China coal industry standard "Carbon monoxide oxidation catalyst for filter self-rescuer" MT869-2000 and "Mineral rescue capsule, carbon monoxide oxidation catalyst for refuge chamber" Q/MX002-2010. The concentration of oxygen in the ambient atmosphere is not less than 18%, the concentration of carbon monoxide is not higher than 1%, and it is used in air without other toxic gases. It is used together with a desiccant to convert carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide.
Suitable for all occasions where gas drying is required. Mainly used in conjunction with Hopcalite, used in laboratories, self-rescuers, rescue cabins, refuge chambers and other products.
The main ingredients:
This product is black or tan cylindrical particles, the main components are active manganese dioxide and copper oxide, plus a binder pressed.
The performance parameters:
1, the specific gravity: 0.6-0.95g / ml.
2, Strength: test by ball milling method, not less than 40%
3, particle size: 10-20 mesh
4, Catalytic activity:
According to the coal industry standard "filtered self-rescuer carbon monoxide oxidation catalyst" MT869-2000 standard test method. The experimental results are:
(1) The initial peak of carbon monoxide permeation concentration should be no more than 0.04%
(2) The concentration of carbon monoxide permeation should not exceed 200ml within 60min.
Storage, transportation and storage requirements
1. The products are transported by train, automobile, ship, etc., and should not be mixed with corrosive chemical reagents, solvents and oils.
2. Handle gently during handling
3. After opening the container and using the catalyst, the packaging container should be sealed to prevent the product from degrading or failing.
4. The product should be stored in a well-ventilated, dry, non-corrosive chemical, solvent and oil warehouse.
In a closed, dry environment, without opening, the product shelf life is two years from the date of delivery.
Matters needing attention
This product should not be used under the following conditions:
1. The temperature is below -10 degrees, when the catalytic reaction is slow or almost stopped.
2. The concentration of carbon monoxide is higher than 1%. At this time, the concentration of carbon dioxide produced is also higher than 1%, which is harmful to the human body, and the reaction heat effect is large, making it unbearable.
3. This product needs to be used together with desiccant, otherwise it will easily reduce the catalytic performance by water absorption and moisture absorption.